Limespring Summer Literacy Booster!
A one week morning school encouraging children in reading and writing – to improve skills such as spelling, sentence structures, comprehension and story planning and writing. Week Commencing Monday 26th July 2021 and 23rd August 2021.
The Limespring Summer Literacy Booster is aimed at children from ages 7 to 11 and will run in the mornings for a week.
The week-long course will be:
- Fun, interactive, and aimed at ensuring children have a positive and successful experience in literacy based activities.
- Multi-sensory and daily include activities related to reading and spelling techniques, vocabulary, grammar, comprehension and writing frameworks – with the goal of every child having the experience of learning to conceive, plan, draft and edit a complete piece of fiction or non-fiction work.
- Carefully tailored to the experiences, ages and interests of participating children.
- Held in the mornings – from 9.30-11.30;
- Run by specialist teaching staff with an adult-child ratio of 1:4
- Based in purpose-designed and well-equipped premises in East Finchley.
Sue Vroobel is a Specialist Teacher at Limespring School. She has worked in a 1:1, small group and classroom environment and is very experienced working with children with a variety of needs and interests.
The cost of the week is inclusive of all materials.