Limespring Summer Maths Boosters!
A week-long summer morning school is offered to provide a boost before the new academic year to primary-aged children who are less confident in numeracy.
Limespring Education specialises in unlocking the potential of children with learning differences such as dyslexia, dyspraxia and dyscalculia, although the specialist techniques we use work well with all children.
The Limespring Summer Maths Booster is aimed at children aged between 6 and 11 and will run in the mornings for five days over the summer holiday: Week Commencing Monday 21st August 2023.
The week-long course will be:
- Fun and intensive! Children learn best when they are engaged in the content. Children engage best when they are having fun.
- Held in the mornings – from 9.30-11.30.
- Run by specialist teaching staff trained and experienced in meeting the individual needs of children, with a ratio of one specialist teacher to four children.
- Based in purpose-designed and well-equipped premises in East Finchley, and using the latest in assistive and interactive technology.
- Based around numeracy – number, fractions, times-tables, time, money.
Having completed the programme our aim is for your child to better access their school’s curriculum and better equipped to engage with their learning, as well as being able to touch-type.
The Director of Limespring Education, Denise Drinkwater MA, MSc, BSc, OCR Cert SPLD will lead the Limespring Summer Maths Booster week. Denise has many years’ experience in teaching children on a one-to-one and small group basis and unlocking their potential.
The cost of the week is inclusive of all materials.
Complete the form and pay the deposit to secure your child’s place.